Do I Need a Translator in Guangzhou?
Guangzhou is the 3rd-largest Chinese city, best known for its annual Canton Fair, the oldest, highest-level, largest-scale and most complete trade fair in China. For the three consecutive years 2013–2015, Forbes ranked Guangzhou as the best commercial city on the Chinese mainland. And for foreign traders, Guangzhou has another significant role, which is “The Wholesale City in China”. However, the language barrrier and cutural difference are still bothering foreign buyers, especially when they’re in wholesale markets and factories.
As a leading Guangzhou translators team, Fami Sourcing had been helping foreign buyers on their business since 2009.
How to find a good
Guangzhou translator and interpreter?
- Try to use services provided by well-established companies rather than those by private translators and interpreters.
- Have a phone call interview and ask for candidates’ experience before moving too far
- Try to work with interpreter with the industry background you need
- Listen to people who had worked with the translator
- China is a large country, the way of doing business between the north and south is totally different. Working with a local translator who speaks mandarin and cantonese will make things much easier.
Fami Sourcing - More Than Translation
Fami Sourcing is a sourcing company running by a group of passionate people, they came from the core position of leading manufacturers, trading companies, and inspection companies. And thanks to those experience as an insider, we can provide our clients a total solution for business more than translator.